What makes CoinPot special is that has high-paying faucets partners companies like Bit Fun, Bonus Bitcoin, Moon Bitcoin, Moon Dogecoin, Moon Dash, Moon Cash and Moon Litecoin.
You can use CoinPot as one central place to collect cryptocurrencies from many different sources on one CoinPot micro wallet.
How CoinPot Microwallet Works?
The first step that you need to do is to register to CoinPot . Once you register to their site, you can use your email connected with you Coinpot account to receive instant payments from high-paying faucets partners.
CoinPot Faucets List
Each of faucets list has similar payout systems like 25-50% referral commissions for bringing people into the system and getting them paid out into your coin wallet. You can sign in to each faucet using the email that you used for Coinpot registration. The faucet is designed to pay you out when you actually claim your money.
Below you can find CoinPot faucets list.
Like, mention before CoinPot wallet supports multiple cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH), Litecoin (LTC) and has released even its own tokens CoinPot, which accumulate in the wallet with collecting funds from CoinPot Faucets List.
How can I get CoinPot Tokens?
There are several ways that you can get CoinPot Tokens.
- Faucets – For each individual faucet claim, you will earn 3 CoinPot Tokens, and for each claim made by any of your referrals, you will earn 1 CoinPot Token.
- Mining – There is an option to mine CoinPot Tokens and other coins directly in your browse. I highly don’t recommend this, because it will slow down your machine because it using computing power.
- Exchange – You can use the exchange system to convert from your other coins to CoinPot Tokens.
How to do Exchange or Withdraw Bitcoin or other altcoins with CoinPot?
Once you collected a certain amount tokens from faucets lists, you can do exchanges or make a withdrawal. What I usually do is that I convert all collected cryptocurrencies to one desired cryptocurrency and make withdrawal afterwards.
For example, if you want to convert Bitcoin Cash to Litecoin, simply click on “View bitcoin cash summary” link – a new Coin Summary page will open up. For each token, you’ll find three options:
- Deposit – you can deposit selected tokens to your account. For each cryptocurrency, there is a minimum deposit – lesser amounts will NOT be credited to your account.
- Convert/Exchange – there is no conversation fee and it is done instantly.
- Withdraw – once you have enough altcoins you can withdraw them to your wallet. Your withdrawal request must be confirmed by clicking on the confirmation email link. For each cryptocurrency, there is a minimum withdrawal amount. The withdrawal process can take a little longer, but you’ll get paid directly to your wallet within 48 hours.
CoinPot Microwallet Conclusion
If you’re looking for a high-risk investment platform, then CoinPot is not it.
Instead, a CoinPot is a great starting point for everyone that wants to start collecting Bitcoin or altcoins for free. Prior to writing this article we were testing CoinPot for several years. We wanted to make sure the site is legit and that the withdrawal process is working.
Is it worth it – for me personally definitely no – because it is very time-consuming and besides that all faucets sites are spammy – you’ll not earn a lot.
Happy mining by BizzNerd Team.
If you like our Coinpot overview, we also recommend that you read our article “Eobot Cloud Mining and Faucet Overview“.